Sunday, November 22, 2009

Shadow Encounters – The shadow people cases

Having been interested in the paranormal for most of my life, I have come across a lot of shadow people stories.

The following cases are still open and some of my favorites.

Schuylkill Haven, PA- The witnesses story- I wake up everyday for work around 3am, this day when my alarm went off there was a dark figure looking down at me. I just froze, and then the figure walked away into another room. I quickly got up turned on the lights. I grabbed a baseball bat from my closet. I thought someone broke in my home, the room he walked into there was no way out, no doors or windows. I could hear shuffling around in the room. I slowly walked towards the room, when the door swung open and this thing came towards me. It was black with no features and you could see through it. It came at me very fast and waving its arms, then it just disappeared. I just froze when I saw it.

Three days later I saw it again, this time I was in the kitchen. I just happen to turn around and it was standing there looking at me, it took a step and disappeared.

St. Clair, PA-The witness’s story- Long ago when my parents bought the home I was just a boy. Some odd things happened in the house and we soon found out the last owner committed suicide in the basement.

The first time I saw him (I believe it was him) I was sleeping; when I woke up I noticed a bluish black form taking shaped on a chair in my room. Being curious I walked over to the chair and stood in front of it. Watching this form becoming clearer and clearer, it soon turned into a man shaped figure. I slowly tried to touch it, as soon as my finger almost touched it, it turned into a smoky mist and disappeared.

I now own the home and live here with my family; every member of the family over the years has had an encounter with this man. I have seen him probably 50 times over the years. I am not afraid of him, I am just wondering what he wants or why he hasn’t moved on.

Mckeensburg, PA-The witness’s story- It was 10:30pm I couldn’t sleep and was tossing and turning. I just happened to turn and look at my bedroom door, and there was a man standing next to my bed. He was black with a hat, and very dark piercing eyes. I just stared at him for a few seconds, then I jumped up and ran into it but I ran right through it, I turned on the light but nothing was there. I checked the rest of the house and found nothing.

Auburn, Orwigsburg, Schuylkill Haven, PA- The witness’s story- The first time I saw the man with the hat was at my boyfriend’s house in Auburn. I saw him there twice; the first time kind of scared me. I was sleeping on the floor and woke up and I saw this man standing by the door of the bedroom, I rubbed my eyes and looked again this time he was standing right in front of me and then disappeared. I saw him again the very next week, it was the same thing I woke up and he was standing there.

I then moved to Orwigsburg, I saw this hat man several times in this home just watching me in my bedroom. One time was interesting though; I woke and went down into the kitchen to get some milk. When I closed the refrigerator door, he was crouched over behind the door. At this point I was no longer afraid of him, and just said I see you and walked by him. I turned around and he was gone.

Then we bought a home in Schuylkill Haven, I saw him twice here just watching me while I am sleeping.

This woman has seen the hat man 13 times over a 2 ½ year period, and still counting.

Of all the cases above only one of the people felt fear from the shadow person. The other three have no fear of it, they are more curious of it.

If you have had a shadow person experience I would like to hear it.

Please email me: mikem426@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment