Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Rake

The Rake is a humanoid creature described as being 6 feet tall, with grayish skin and big black eyes resembling a naked man. The creature feeds by entering peoples dreams and killing them.

Many believe that this creature is some sort of alien, due to the fact that it does look like a grey alien. It could possibly be a (human/grey) hybrid done by the greys themselves. Others believe it as a demon.

The rake is known to show up in someones bedroom at night, it seems the creature likes to watch the terror in someones eyes when they awake and find the rake at the bottom of thier bed. The rake is also known to leave scratch marks on the walls of the victims he has visited.

Here are a few old accounts of the rake.

A Journal Entry (translated from Spanish): 1880

I have experience the greatest terror. I have experienced the greatest terror. I have experienced the greatest terror. I see his eyes when I close mine. They are hollow. Black. They saw me and pierced me. His wet hand. I will not sleep. His voice (unintelligible text).

A Mariner’s Log: 1691

He came to me in my sleep. From the foot of my bed I felt a sensation. He took everything. We must return to England. We shall not return here again at the request of the Rake.

The first written documents of this creature first started in the summer of 2003, and like the slenderman is allegedly made up creature.

Witnesses and surviving victims would disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment