Monday, March 3, 2014

Ghost Photo

Jordan Martin, 12, took a series of photographs as the couple danced at their wedding reception at Tewkesbury Rugby Club, Gloucestershire.

He was left speechless when he flicked through the pictures afterards and saw the haunting image of a woman's head and torso floating inches from the ground near the DJ booth.

He said: "I didn't see the ghost until a couple of days later when I was looking at the pictures on the computer.

"When I saw it I was like 'wow' and couldn't believe what I was seeing. I thought it was really weird because it really looks like there's a ghost in the picture."

The picture was taken as newlyweds Nigel and Helen Davis took to the floor for the first dance after their wedding at Gloucester Register Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment